Keeping the office clean and tidy can feel like an impossible feat, especially if it’s not cleaned everyday, so we’ve got some tips for a cleaner office.
- Grab the anti-bacterial wipes; a daily wipe down of your own keyboard, phone & mouse will help to reduce the bacteria at your desk. Your keyboard harbours more germs than a toilet seat, and the chances are that you eat at your desk too.
- Keep your desk clear. Yes, this might be easier said than done, but often Commercial Cleaning companies don’t wipe down ‘busy’ desks and besides; tidy desk, tidy mind?
- File your paper: if you’re done with it, file it, recycle it, put it on the shredding pile. Just put it somewhere…
- Assign places for things: put paperclips away in a drawer, allocate your to-do tray, throw out the pens that don’t work.
- Curry for lunch? Honestly, you don’t want to come back to your desk tomorrow morning unless you throw out the rubbish at the end of the day. You’ll thank yourself later.
FlexEservices Commercial Cleaning – 01480 890 200