Flex-Able Travel Ltd & FlexEservices Ltd deliver B2B services, ranging from chauffeur drive to facilities management. The companies are looking to employ an Operations Manager to support the Directors in this highly regulated business.
- 40 hours per week; 5 days out of 7. Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business and will include, weekday & weekends shift patterns.
- The successful candidate will need to be available for the full complexity of shifts, which are on a rota basis. Overtime will be available.
- Line management of driving & cleaning teams; including recruitment, training and day to day management.
- Ensuring good working practices are maintained throughout the business.
- Supporting the Directors in key areas and deputising in their absence.
- Friendly and approachable
- Team player
- Operational experience within customer facing environment.
- Management experience with strong leadership skills.
- A strategic & logical thinker, able to act on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to tackle & resolve complex transport issues.
- In depth knowledge of H&S guidelines and regulations.
- Successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS (old CRB) full enhancement check.
- Excellent time management
- £25,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension